- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Current Federal Tax Debate and Implications for California
December 1, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hosted by the California Asset Building Coalition and the California Budget & Policy Center, this webinar discusses the latest on federal tax proposals, what they could mean for California, and opportunities for engagement.
- Sabrina Hamm, Statewide Coordinator, California Asset Building Coalition
- Tax Reform and Asset Building
- Emanuel Nieves, Senior Policy Manager, Prosperity Now
- Federal Tax Plan Update
- Chris Hoene, Executive Director, California Budget & Policy Center
- Impact of Tax Plan on Women
- Amy K. Matsui, Senior Counsel and Director of Government Relations, National Women’s Law Center