“Adelante: Moving California Families Forward with Financial Capability”
Exciting news! MEDA will be hosting three training, technical-assistance, and best practice exchange convenings across California over the next two years.
The first of these convenings is scheduled for Monday, December 3, 2018 in Fresno, Calif., in partnership with the California Asset Building Coalition Symposium to be held in the same location the following day.
This training event is free to attend, and will:
- Showcase MEDA’s Viva Model — a universally applicable training and technical-assistance program centered around Integrated Financial Capability.
- Have specialized tracks focused on the different roles of staff throughout your community serving organization.
- Scale access to training and technical assistance by experts in the field.
- Build and strengthen strategic partnerships around the empowerment and advancement of low-income, immigrant, and communities of color.
- Support sustainable best practice exchange across California.
MEDA’s December 3 VIVA TRAINING CONVENING is our kickoff event, laying the groundwork for select organizations to receive one-on-one training and technical assistance for their own programs.